19 November 2017

2 quotes from Dean Koontz's Odd Interlude #1


Was tidying up one of my hard drives and saw 2 quotes that I jolted down last time from Dean Koontz's Odd Interlude #1.

Quote 1:
Because I so love this wondrous world, I am by nature optimistic and of good humor. My friend and mentor Ozzie Boone says buoyancy is one of my better qualities. However, as though to warn that excess buoyancy might lead to carelessness, he sometimes reminds me that shit, too, floats.

Quote 2:
The gun once belonged to the wife of a minister in Magic Beach. Her husband, the reverend, had shot her to death before she could shoot him. In their particular denomination of Christianity, the faithful are evidently too impatient to wait for prayer to solve their problems.


Hurhur. There's always more than one way to view things, isn't there.


No comments:

Post a Comment